Monday, March 10, 2008

30 WEEKS TODAY!!!! :)

I can't believe it!!! It seemed like 4ever ago that my Dr. said this was our 1st goal! Had an appt. this am & my cervix is still closed & she doesn't feel the the need to do that FFN test anymore cuz I'm doing so well. And even more good news??? I'm allowed to do more now!! Before I was only allowed up about 1 hour a day & now I get 3-4!!! YIPPEE!! So I can go to Babies R US or to dinner, etc... I just need to take it somewhat easy & listen to my body.

And the last kinda funny thing? I got in trouble again for not gaining enough weight (only 1/2 lb. in 2 weeks. ) It's not without trying- I eat about 6x a day!!!! But apparently not enough & it's really important right now- it's the time when the girls are putting on fat & they really need it. I've only gained 20 & I should be up about 30ish. We really think the meds I'm taking are speeding up my metabolism. (Can I continue to take them after the babies come? lol) So, I guess I should take advantage of the only time in my life when I should gain weight & I went & got Rocky Road, Drumsticks, sausages 4 breakfast, etc... lol 7 weeks to go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris- I love this BLOG! I love keeping up on how you and the girls are doing. I am so excited and so happy that things are going so well. Happy Eating!
love
Kelli

Just the Sous Chef said...

I am SO happy for you! Happy 30's!!! WooHoo, so happy you and the girls are doing so well. DEFINITELY take advantage of eating ... I always thought eating for two (or in your case, 3) was one of the best perks of being pregnant! :) xxoo

Anonymous said...

Yeah...how can I get on those meds? LOL! Congratulations!

P.S. I should have bought you the whole Cinnamon Coffee Cake last night & not just a slice. :)