Monday, June 13, 2011

Bermuda Baby! (And a little NYC)

Knowing how backed up I am on my blogging is a little weight always on my shoulder. Better late than never tho, right?? Here's some pics from our fabulous trip back in May. We went to Manhattan for approx. 24 hrs, then off to our cruise ship to the beautiful island of Bermuda. Despite being sick the entire trip, some bad weather & a couple other issues, we had such a wonderful, relaxing time.

At Washington Square Park on a GORGEOUS day

Taken from one of my favorite churches in the world. St. Paul's Chapel. Directly across from the World Trade Center & miraculously survived the attacks. The new building is One World Trade Center in the works. We happened to be there 4 days after Bin Laden was killed.

The beautiful St. Paul's

Went out & had an incredible dinner @ Stanton Social.

One of my other favorites: St. Patrick's

Out to dinner on the ship.

The Explorer of the Seas

Downtown Hamilton. I loved all the color. The island is VERY clean, VERY expensive, they don't allow any rental cars & have no speed limits over 35 km (about 22mph)

Fortunately, the 2nd day had a few hrs of pure sunshine. This is the exquisite Horseshoe Bay. The sand was a pale pink & felt like baby powder.

Despite our lovely time alone together, we missed our girls!


The day after we got back, we took the girls to their 1st movie @ a theatre. They couldn't really sit still but it was fun! We saw "Hop". We were so proud of them how well they did for Grandma & Papa and Aunt Cherie & Papa Alan. We greatly appreciate their help. XOXO

16 comments:

Mom said...

Loved all the pix. The color of the water was gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

KGplus3, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Anonymous said...

LOVE EM... so pretty! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Haven't checked your blog in ages.. love the new and old pics... hugs xoxo Michelle & boys.. the post before this is from me too. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello.I visite your weblog.It was fantastic.This is my website www.freetop1000.com Be glad to know your comment.

seo services said...

nice pics .......fantastic

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and beautiful pictures, Thanks for sharing.

Atta Rehman said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.
farm house karachi

grossir said...

des photos dignes du paradis

MDF Board said...

Hi,
Awesome click..
MDF | Veneered MDF

Unknown said...

I spent three wonderful years on Bermuda when I was only 5-8 my dad was stationed there. I went back about 20 years ago. I am eating my heart out believe me. I want to take my wife and daughter there sooo, bad, I miss the pubs, the bobbies and most of all those beautiful beaches. Don't feel too bad for me though. We just got back one year ago from a 4 island cruse in Hawaii. Just as beautiful, but a lot more tourists. Love that blue, blue water. Check out my blog sometime.
dmlangel1101@blogspot.com
Take care.

Mike & Bonnie Lee

ramzan said...

so nice blogger

juniormaster said...


So nice Blogger

Jovano Diaz said...

nice blog! check out my :)

Unknown said...

Justin Han Coach Member of the Singapore PGA since 2009. Do you want to know about Member of SPGA since 2009 so please click here

ali said...

Vuhelp are providing you better help in courses and also entertainment. Vuhelp develop assignment solutions, past papers, current papers

and final project solutions for the students. You can also find out some interesting news and hot current affairs