Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Memories.....

So, Sara was playing with her twin babies one night... feeding them, putting them to bed, etc... When I saw how she put them to bed, it brought back such memories!!
So proud of herself
Here's how she put the babies to bed & it reminded me SO much of them when they were 1st home from the hospital.

My little peanuts

Jeff & I went to his friend's amazing wedding up in L.A. & we had an entire 24 hours to ourselves!! :-)

Siena wanted to wear my hat when we were out shopping. This girl loves her "high heels", "pretty dresses" and anything "so cute". (I love it!!) I think she looks like a little Parisian girl. Adorable.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Those newborn pix bring back such sweet memories! I love Siena the Parisian, the "girly girl". And I'll be having Sara over any time now to clean my house. Also Daddy talking to his little girl... AH
Daddy with his BIG girl is awfully cute also.