Tuesday, September 28, 2010

July/August Pics

CUTIES!!

4th of July Family Pic

Fun in the sun w/ F & W

Lovin Laguna Beach (How scary is the hands-on-the-hips-pose??!!)

Family Pic at our Annual Family Reunion

Decorating cookies @ Grandma's

Jeff & I @ my 40th Birthday Party

The Goodman's havin fun!

A few of my girls

Michelle Karaoke'ng Thompson Twins for me

Love this pic of Sara (It reminds me how sweet this little stubborn redhead can be! lol)

Michelle's 40th Birthday Party- Sooo fun!

Sara, Siena & EK playin at the Splash Pad @ the Spectrum

Big hugs...

and kisses!!


2 comments:

Mom said...

AAHH, love all the pictures! Notice the one where where the girls are kissing, and Siena has to bend down, 'cause she's in her heels. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics.. can't believe it... now 35 plus years of friendship.. both parties were oh so fun and special.. love you and your girlies! xoxo Michelle & boys