Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mahalo Hawaii!!

We had such a wonderful time on our trip. The best parts about being in Hawaii?
  • Alone time with my sweet hubby
  • gorgeous sunsets & crystal blue water
  • Mai Tai's
  • yummy dinners
  • getting to wake up whenever we wanted
  • lying in the sun reading magazines

The ONLY bad part? Being away from the girls. It was torture! I was actually surprised by how much. One Day 2 I missed them like crazy. I didn't really want to come home, I just wanted my parents to ship them over. ;-) We can't wait to bring them there. They're gonna have so much fun playing in the ocean, the pool, etc... Fortunately we get our awesome timeshare again next year. :-) Here's some pics....

We spent one night in Honolulu & hung out at our favorite Dukes & Hula Grill

This gorgeous pic of Diamond Head was from the plane on our way to Maui.

The beach near our place

On our hike

From our balcony

Our daily Happy Hour at our place. $3 Mai Tais & $2 beers. :-)

Takin in the sunset

It was Jeff's birthday when we were there. Mmmm.... Hula pie.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Great pix of the scenery and the beautiful couple! I love the birthday pic of Jeff. I see Sara in him so much.

Just the Sous Chef said...

Aloha! :-) Great pics, and I laughed at the pic with Jeff and Hula pie ... think I have seen that exact pic before.?! LOL! Definitely a perfect fave for him on his birthday! How exciting to have the girls there with you next year. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing .. so glad you had such a great time and next year will be so special with the girls too!
Love you! xoxo Michelle & boys